Purchasing a Business in Melbourne?
We’ll look before you leap
If you’re purchasing a business, you need the right legal advice to protect your investment.
For almost 50 years, Cohen Lawyers have guided countless clients around Australia through the process of purchasing a business. Our lawyers will help you consider all of the important questions, including:
- Is the business making a profit?
- Is there a lease with a suitable amount of time left on it?
- Is the company being sold or just the business being conducted by the company?
- Are you buying the intellectual property of the business, including trademarks, patents, websites and domain names, as well as the business itself?
- What business structure will you use to run the business?
Our experience means we can anticipate the risks ahead – because we’ve seen them all many times before. If you’re purchasing a business, our team of experienced commercial lawyers will answer all the tough questions in the most efficient manner possible.
We can guide you through the process of reviewing the contract and all other relevant documents.
Our expertise means we’ll give you answers quickly, saving you time and money, so you can focus on your business.
If you’re purchasing a business, get in touch with our team today!